Relationship Manager - Sales
As a Relationship Manager at Truefit, your responsibility to close new business with target prospects is essential in our mission to build great software that helps people thrive.
You will find your customers in virtually any industry, and they will range from first-time entrepreneurs endeavoring to get their startup off the ground to experienced software professionals driving innovation inside established organizations. Regardless of industry or experience level, you will deliver value in each conversion as you guide them through our consultative sales process.
To win, you must dedicate yourself to your prospecting behaviors, be gifted in the art of conceptual selling, be able to ask the right questions to identify the real needs of your prospects and be capable of presenting our approaches in a way that leaves no doubt that working with Truefit is the best way to ensure product success.
Represent Truefit in the market
- Develop a thorough understanding of our brand, vision, values, and business.
- Regularly work to deepen your knowledge of software product development.
- Maintain an active online presence that is consistent with the Truefit brand.
- Regularly attend networking events to develop relationships within the community.
- Thoroughly understand the personas of our typical customers and their stories.
Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Develop and maintain a sales cookbook containing the strategies and behaviors you will execute to support a healthy pipeline.
- Own the behaviors in your cookbook and relentlessly prospect to maintain a list of high-quality leads.
- Run effective First-Time Appointments that deliver value to the prospect and result in a solid understanding of their needs, budget, timeline, and decision process.
- Rigorously qualify to minimize wasted time spent on poor-fit leads while retaining relationships that may yield future opportunities.
- Build a network of referral partners that generates leads.
Close new deals
- Lead prospects through our consultative sales process.
- Collaborate with our sales support team to create approaches that address the prospect’s needs.
- Deliver exceptional presentations that clearly articulate how we intend to address the prospect’s needs, demonstrate our capabilities through relevant stories, and differentiate us from our competition.
- Author proposals that reflect our approach and set our product team up for success.
- Accurately forecast new revenue that you will deliver through your pipeline.
- Regularly meet or exceed your sales quota.
Nurture ongoing relationships
- Provide continuity for clients as they transition between sales support and delivery.
- Support the product development teams for your projects by regularly checking in on progress and attending review and steering meetings as necessary.
- When necessary, help our teams have the hard conversations with your clients that we need to have as trusted advisors.
- Maintain relationships and uncover new opportunities within existing accounts.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales
- Prior success calling on C-Level executives of medium to large companies
- Experience selling a premium service in a competitive market
- Strong closing skills and a willingness to prospect
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and a strong work ethic
- Experience selling software development and technology services preferred
Remote candidates will be considered